So, that was an embarrassing lapse in posting. I blame life pressures, busy work and family life and wanting to do more interesting things than worry about blog posts (usually play games or occasionally paint models).
I will attempt to get back on the horse and will queue things up so that I have a bit of regular content every couple of days. Some of this will likely be old news though for those that also keep an eye on my twitter. Sorry.
I did it! 🙂 Over the course of a couple of evenings last week, I managed to pump out the 8 characters from the core set. I have to admit that I am happier with some over the others, but they are done, and look good enough for demos at BonesCon (which was the goal).
Having been a bit busy for the last couple of weeks, this update is a collection of updates on different fronts 🙂 Though I am interjecting my goal of “Khador Kompletion” with getting some Infinity and Aristeia things done in preparation for BonesCon. Read more to see more!
Following on from yesterday’s post, I have constructed a “to do” list for my immediate painting, starting tonight! My goal is to have my Khador back up to “fully painted” status preferably by the start, but failing that the end, of the MoW CID and then plough into Skorne immediately after. I’d be lying if I wasn’t expecting some slippage on all of this, so I am giving myself the slightly more relaxed over all goal of June, for all of the below.
So. A New Year, and a renewed effort to keep my blog going with regular content updates.
Since my last proper update, I have been majorly slacking with the painting – I only got a very small handful of models painted at the beginning of 2017 (though one of them was the Skorne Hydra, so not a little model in itself), and I hope to rectify that this year.